Monday, October 17, 2005

Getting Naked and Relating Publicly



Although public relations has historically been considered a practice used to fool more of the people than your competition does, I propose it can be used to promote ethical reform in media, business, government and society, as well as protecting our Constitutional rights from being whored out by the turn of a phrase. I got my degree in public relations to use the power and practices to promote a return to honesty in communication. Whether between spouses or nations is irrelevant. My ideas and methods are unique, creative and usually radical. sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. I encourage input from anyone who has ideas, expertise or resources that will facillitate this crusade. I'd like to show the many who tell me nothing can be done, that they are dead f***ing wrong.

No comments: